It’s been said that a company’s greatest asset is its employees. That’s the reason it is imperative to have a team of attorneys on your side who have the knowledge and experience to deal with a broad range of employment matters. We assist at the front end with employment agreements, development of employee handbooks and counseling on employee related issues.
Pardo Jackson Gainsburg PL is ready to respond when an employment crisis arises to address discrimination claims, contract disputes, breach of non-compete agreements and theft of trade secrets, to name a few.
Our team of attorneys is prepared to provide clients with a broad range of advice and training on all aspects of employment law including:
- Drafting Employee Handbooks and Personnel Policies
- Compliance with Workplace Safety Laws and Regulations
- Compliance with Federal and State Wage and Hour Laws
- Management Training Harassment Prevention
- Avoiding Hostile Workplaces
- Handling EEOC Claims
- Dealing with Problem Employees
- Conducting Performance Reviews
- Litigation Prevention and Consulting
- Employment Discrimination
- Employment Contracts
- Workers’ Compensation Matters
Our team will help you to develop non-competition, non-solicitation agreements, confidentiality and invention agreements, and to implement other security measures and methodologies that protect trade secrets and company data.
Once the essential procedures are created, Pardo Jackson Gainsburg’s attorneys help clients institute and enforce these policies. The practice group also counsels clients on exit interviews and asset and data collection to help prevent theft and damage to the company by departing employees.
Our attorneys are prepared to handle your employment-related matters efficiently and effectively. Give us a call and let’s talk about what we can do for you.